Monday, March 15, 2010

Cotacachi y Otavalo

Me and Cat took off this weekend for an overnight fun time in the town known for leather Cotacachi, and the town right down the road that is known for it's market Otavalo. Otavalo is one of the most famous markets in South America, and is pretty awesome/kind of overwhelming. Saturday is the big day and is off the hook. I spent more time shopping than photographing, but I snuck a few shots in here and there! Here are some of my favorites! I can't wait to go back and just photograph. Enjoy!

Street scene in Cotacachi.
Fluorescent church in Cotacachi.
Guy who made my sweet foot bottle!! Yeah that's right. You can put your booze in it!
My favorite image from the weekend. Guy with his (new) bunny in Otavalo.
Square in Otavalo.
Nice guy in square in Otavalo! We chatted. He was cool.
Crabs!
Super tough.

Pollos!
Check out a few of my new hats and my friends!
This guy cracked me up. He was cool.
Guy who worked at our hostal. His name was Segundo Something. Can't remember the second part!
Meat men.

No comments:

Post a Comment