Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Right near da BEACH!

I kind of slacked at the beach, I am a bit disappointed in my lack of pictures in general, much less the lack of good ones! Here are a few, not necessarily the greatest, but they give you a bit of an idea of the place. I do look forward to developing my disposable underwater camera! It contains the classic drinking booze in the sea images! Since I (mostly) wasn't taking pictures, I was enjoying the company of good people and the celebration of making it 28 years in paradise. It was awesome.

This turtle is like, that's my lettuce punk! Get outta here!
I was ready to jump in and take a swim with these guys. So cute they are!
This is a booby variety.
Isla de la Plata. The whole time we were walking around, we were dying for our snorkeling time. Snorkeling is pretty much the coolest.
Isla de la Plata
Two of our boat employees. One guide, one driver. Note the awesome shirt on the driver.
On the way to Isla de la Plata. Blue blue blue!
This is the beach I spent my birthday on. That's right no one in sight! Until those 6 other people showed up hours later. I wish they would have stayed away!
Another view that is pretty much the same!
Main beach in Puerto Lopez. I am bummed I didn't get to ride this ferris wheel. Next time!

1 comment:

  1. Ish I love these posts. They have Ish written all over them; you're quite an allstar photographer and I'm glad to have known you. Love Mike

    ReplyDelete