Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Mas Peoples!

A few old, a few new, here are some images of some awesome people I have encountered on my journey.

I have no idea what these guys stories are. But I saw them walking down the street one day and luckily I had my camera, even though I was just running a few errands.
One of the weekend guards and the maintenance guy at my apartment.
This is my juice lady at one of the markets. I have a juice lady at the other one too. I love the juice ladies juices.
Some friends I made one night a few months back. I think this was around fiestas de Quito time.
These kids were at a bar I was at. They were pretty much almost doing each other on one of the benches, and left when they could no longer afford beers. I saw them on the street later and we had an impromptu photo session.
Bacerola Mosh, a local heavy metal legend at a show a few months back. I was stoked to meet him. He told me that I always have a friend in the streets of Quito. I will have to refresh his story in my mind so I can share with you all.
I am as happy as this cute lady looks anticipating her sweet sweet tasting canelazo. My favorite!

Too bad this guy wouldn't stop moving his drunk hand so you could clearly read the OZZY tattoo on his knuckles!
Bad ass glasses. Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment