Monday, April 5, 2010

Guns 'N Roses in Quito! (Well, the Axl Rose cover Band..)

We spent the day hanging out and making friends, waiting for the gates to open. It was super fun, minus the part where everyone was trying to get in. The police were quick with the tear gas, my friend Julz got her ticket stolen, and I got a disposable camera stolen from my pocket. Should have just hung out and kept drinking I say! Guns didn't even come on until 12:30, and all of this went down around 7. All things aside, the whole day was amazing!
Everyones dream come true! Axl and Slash back together again!


Todos los Slashes!
David and Goro getting down!
Some friends I made!
Cool dad guy. His son came later.
Friends we made in line. They brought us this bottle of booze!



These guys kept screaming for me..... "GRINGA LOCA... HEY GRINGA LOCA!!!!"
Muy elegante!



No comments:

Post a Comment